Reino de Finismund
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Saluti da Apiya, Saludos desde Apiya!

2 participantes

Saluti da Apiya, Saludos desde Apiya! Empty Saluti da Apiya, Saludos desde Apiya!

Mensaje  Apiyagov Lun Feb 16, 2009 7:40 pm

Hello Finismundians!

I'm Predrag Bojovicc from the Kingdom of Apiya and I have been asked by your leader, Petrus Máximus Primus Finismundensis Rex, to see if we could establish some kind of relations between are two nations. First of all, excuse me for using English, I don't speak Spanish.

For any kind of country-like entity to be recognised by the Kingdom of Apiya, it must fulfil requirements that all countries today fulfil. I'm going to ask an official from your goverment like the Foreign minister, Prime minister, President a couple of questions which I expect to be answered truthfully. After your government official answers these questions, I will leave a three day period to the Finismundian citizens to comment, object, or affirm their statesman's answers.

Here are the questions

1. What form of government does your micronation have?
2. Do you have a constitution and if you do, does it...
a) ...support freedom of speech, assembly, intellectual pursuit, movement, personal life, religion and beliefs, information, thought?
b) ...promise free elections?
3. Does your micronation have a millitary force and is it or is it not in a state of war?
4. Does your micronation claim territory in the 'real' world?
5. Would you like to continue or betterify your micronational relations with the Kingdom of Apiya?

Because this is a Spanish speaking micronation, I excpect your leader to translate the complete contents of my post in your language so the citizens of Finismund will be able to completely understand these questions. To have a look at our foreign policy, please visit this page.

Sincerely,
princio Predrag Bojovicc
del Frenasto Apiyano.

Apiyagov

Saluti da Apiya, Saludos desde Apiya! Empty Re: Saluti da Apiya, Saludos desde Apiya!

Mensaje  Admin Lun Feb 16, 2009 9:31 pm

Hello Pedrag! Welcome to the Kingdom of Finismund.
Im the President (the Governor) of the Autonomous Community of Byrda. And the King Petrus Maximus tell me to answer your questions:

1. What form of government does your micronation have?

Finismund is a Parlamentary Monarchy, with a King as a head of the state, a Prime Minister as a chief of government and a democratic Parlament

2. Do you have a constitution and if you do, does it...

Yes of Course, Finismund has a Constitution. You can see it here: http://finismund.blogspot.com/2009/01/constitucin-de-finismund.html

a) ...support freedom of speech, assembly, intellectual pursuit, movement, personal life, religion and beliefs, information, thought?

Yes. Finismund is a full democracy and gives to the citizens all the known rights.
Every finismundian is free to elect it sex orientation, religion, politic position, etc.

b) ...promise free elections?

Sure, Finismund has a Parliament as a result of the popular election

3. Does your micronation have a millitary force and is it or is it not in a state of war?
Not now, in the past Finismund was in war with Westartica (Westartica supported that the territories of Finismund, Marie State and Grand Duchy of Flandrensis were propiety of it).

4. Does your micronation claim territory in the 'real' world?

Finismund claim a section of the Antartica. It claims are regulated and supported by the Micronational Antartic Treaty (with Marie, Flandrensis and other. It is recognized by the Organizacion de Micronaciones Unidas - the Hispanic United Micronations)

5. Would you like to continue or betterify your micronational relations with the Kingdom of Apiya?

Yes sure. We see in Apiya a really serious micronation.

Admin
Admin

https://finismund.activo.mx

Saluti da Apiya, Saludos desde Apiya! Empty Re: Saluti da Apiya, Saludos desde Apiya!

Mensaje  Apiyagov Lun Feb 16, 2009 10:36 pm

Thank you very much for your quick reply. According, to your answers, Apiya is able to recognise your micronation but first we need some of your citizens so approve, disapprove or comment on your answers.

I would also like you to translate my post and your post in Spanish so your citizens wil fully understand you.

Apiyagov

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado